离线jiyifa逍遥

只看楼主 倒序阅读 0楼 发表于: 2007-03-04
— 本帖被 路逍遥 从 英语单词记忆 移动到本区(2008-11-16) —
超右脑英语学习法CD 配套音频的文字

超右脑英语学习法听力配套文本

WORD整理文挡下载地址:

第八章 跟着CD来学习——快速视、听、读例文集

反复听CD,练习朗读和背诵

本章是按照七田式学习法的7条原则编写的英语学习课文。配有CD,各位读者可以亲身体会一下边听CD边学习的右脑英语学习法。反复听CD,朗读然后背诵,争取能够不看原文复述出来,如果能够 做到这一点,就说明你的记忆素质有了很大改善,英语会话能力也会得到提高。
背完课文里的内容,当你和外国人说话时,可以把书中关于日本的内容作为话题来使用,真是很有帮助!每天努力大声朗读、背诵,一年下来,这些文章至少也听了500遍,读了500遍吧。那时你一定会发现自己的英语水平有了飞跃性的提高,说起英语来不费吹灰之力。

学习方法

书中附带的CD收录了单词初忆(初级篇)和两篇背诵文章《日本和日本人》、《我有一个梦想》。学习方法很简单:
※ 学习前先深呼吸,放松
※ 看着课文,听CDTRACK 1
※ 看着课文,听CD TRACK 2
※ 看着课文,尽量快速地朗读英文1~40遍。速度要尽量地快,最少反复朗读5遍。即使嘴有点累的时候也要坚持读完。如果不能读得很流畅,可能是听的CD的次数不够。请再反复2~3遍听CD TRACK 2
※ 如果已经能够快速、流利地读,而且没有结巴,就来挑战一下单词默写表吧!你可能会发现括号里的单词就像要从嘴迸出来一样,真是不可思议吧。即使你读的时候没想着一定要背下来,通过快速地听、读和写,信息还是能够顺利进入右脑。如果想不起来括号里的单词,就是朗读得还不够。在你能够流利、快速地朗读以前,请反复练习。

接下来,就让我们来挑战单词记忆吧!

单词记忆
1.able      能,能够
2.about      大约,大概
3.back      返回,回来
4.call      大声叫
5.can      罐头
6dad      爸爸,父亲
7 education    教育
8 face      面向,朝向
9 fall      降落,(霜)降
10 gas      气体、煤气
11 hand      递给
12 ice      冰
13 jog      慢跑
14 keep      养
15 lady      妇女,贵妇
16 mail      邮递,邮寄
17 make      使
18 national      国家的,人民的
19 on      一……立刻,与此同时
20 pack      包裹
21 page      页
22 quick      快的,迅速的
23 racket      网球拍
24 Russian      俄国的,俄国人的
25 salmon      鲑鱼,三文鱼
26 save      救,帮助
27 table tennis      乒乓球
28 take        乘,利用
29 understand      明白
30 various      各种各样的
31 waist      腰,腰围
32 you’re kidding    你在开玩笑
33 a bottle of      一瓶
34 be careful      小心
35 call on      访问,拜访
36 day by day      逐日
37 enjoy oneself      过得快乐
38 fall asleep      睡着
39 generally speaking    一般来说
40 action        行为,活动
微信公众号:jiyifa_com 逍遥右脑

离线jiyifa逍遥

只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2007-03-04
超右脑英语学习法CD 配套音频的文字

英文快速学习

1. Will you be able to visit me tomorrow?  明天你能来看我吗?
2. It will take about five minutes to get there. 到那里大约需要5分钟
3. My brother is supposed to be back by six. 我弟弟应该6点以前回来。
4. “I’m coming!”he called down the stairs. “我来了!”他在楼下大叫。
5. I’m collecting coke cans from all over the world. 我收集世界上所有的可乐罐
6. Dad comes home at seven every day.  爸爸每天7点回家。
7. She had worked hard to give her son a good education.  她为了让儿子接受良好的教育而辛勤工作
8. The building faces the square. 那座大楼面对着广场。
9. The snow was falling fast.  下雪了。
10. Don’t forget to turn off the gas. 别忘了关煤气炉。
11. I handed her the letter.    我把信递给她。
12. The lake is covered with ice.  湖面上结滿了冰。
13. Are you still jogging every morning?  你仍然每天早晨跑步吗?
14. We keep a cat and a couple of dogs.  我家养了一只猫和两只狗。
15. This lady wants to see you.  这个女人想见你。
16. I’ll mail it to you.      我会把它寄给你。
17. What makes you think so?    你怎么会这样想?
18. The ship was flying the national flag. 船上飘动着国旗。
19. On arriving at the station, he called me up. 他一到车站就给我打了电话。
20. Can I have a pack of cigarettes?    请给我一包香烟。
21. See page 7 for further details. 详情请见第7页。
22. I had a quick meal and then went out again. 我迅速吃完饭就又出去了。
23. I left my tennis racket on the bus.    我把网球拍忘在公共汽车上了。
24. He can speak Russian, German and Italian. 他会说俄语、德语和意大利语。
25. This salmon tastes great.  这盘三文鱼真好吃。
26. He saved her from drowning.  他在她快淹死时救了她。
27. Table tennis is very popular in China. 乒乓球在中国很流行。
28. I took a bus to the library.  我坐公共汽车去了图书馆。
29. I understand how you feel.  我明白你的心情。
30. Various goods were displayed in the shopwindows . 商店橱窗里摆着各种各样的商品。31. I measure 30 inches round the waist.  我的腰围是30英尺。
32. You won one million dollars? You’re kidding? 你中了100万美元?开玩笑吧。
33. Can I order a bottle of wine?  请来一瓶葡萄酒。
34. Be careful you don’t drop the vase.  小心别把花瓶掉下来。
35. I called on him at his office yesterday. 昨天我去了他的办公室。
36. It is getting colder day by day.  现在一天天变冷了。
37. We enjoyed ourselves at the party.  我们在晚会上玩得很开心。
38. I fell asleep during the class.  我上课时睡着了。
39. Generally speaking, women live longer than men. 一般来说女性比男性寿命长。
40. Actions speak louder than words.  行动胜于语言。

单词默写表
(检查一下40个单词中你记住了多少)

1. Will you be ( )to visit me tomorrow? 
2. It will take ( ) five minutes to get there.
3. My brother is supposed to be ( ) by six.
4. “I’m coming!”he( ) down the stairs.
5. I’m collecting coke( ) from all over the world.
6. ( ) comes home at seven every day. 
7. She had worked hard to give her son a good( ).
8. The building ( ) the square.
9. The snow was( ) fast. 
10. Don’t forget to turn off the ( ).
11. I ( ) her the letter.   
12. The lake is covered with ( )
13. Are you still ( ) every morning?
14. We ( ) a cat and a couple of dogs.
15. This ( ) wants to see you. 
16. I’ll ( ) it to you.     
17. What ( ) you think so?   
18. The ship was flying the ( ) flag.
19. ( ) arriving at the station, he called me up.
20. Can I have a ( ) of cigarettes?   
21. See ( ) 7 for further details.
22. I had a ( ) meal and then went out again.
23. I left my tennis( ) on the bus.   
24. He can speak ( ), German and Italian.
25. This ( ) tastes great. 
26. He ( ) her from drowning. 
27. (  ) is very popular in China.
28. I ( ) a bus to the library. 
29. I ( ) how you feel. 
30. ( ) goods were displayed in the shopwindows .
31. I measure 30 inches round the ( ). 
32. You won one million dollars? (  )?
33. Can I order (  ) of wine? 
34. (  ) you don’t drop the vase. 
35. I ( ) on him at his office yesterday.
36. It is getting colder (  ) 
37. We (  ) at the party. 
38. I (  ) during the class. 
39. (  ), women live longer than men.
40. ( ) speak louder than words.
离线jiyifa逍遥

只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2007-03-04
下面让我们向背诵挑战吧。

开始学习前请先深呼吸、放松。

1. 看着课文听CD TRACK 01(或14).多次反复听,直到耳朵习惯为止。
2. 看着课文朗读,速度尽量快。多次练习直到能够从头到尾连贯地读下来。

请每天反复朗读这篇文章,并且背下来,达到不用看也能说出来的水平。这样文书的素质就会改善,并培养出说英语的能力。

Japan and Japanese

Japan , or Nippon, is made up of 6,800 islands including Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku ,and Kyushu. Mountains cover 67 percent of the land, while only 13 percent is flat. The entire landmass of the country is 378,000 sq. kilometers, an area smaller than that of California. As for population density, in Japan there are 324 people for every sq. kilometer, compared to 25 people per sq. kilometer in the United States.
According to Japanese myths, Emperor Jimmu was enthroned in 660 B.C., and from him, the current Emperor descended, becoming the 125th ruler of Japan.
Under the ancient Constitution of Japan, the Emperor had authority, but the current Constitution, which took effect in 1947, gave authority to the people, and the Emperor became a figurehead.
How can the Japanese people best be described in simple terms?
From ancient times, the Japanese have worshiped the Sun, appreciated its blessings, and strived to live round and bright lives. Even today, as in ancient times, people will travel to places where they can worship the first Sunrise of the year. In the past, it was even customary to worship the Sunrise each day.
The word Nippon refers to “Sun” and “source.” A father is sometimes called totosama, which refers to a man who is respected like the sun. And a mother is sometimes called, kakasama, referring to someone who shines brightly like the Sun.

日本由北海道、本州、四国和九州等6800个岛屿组成。日本67%的国土都是山地,平原只占13%。日本土地总面积为37.8万平方公里,比美国加利福尼亚州的面积还小。就人口密度来说,每平方公里上约有324人,和美国每平方公里上只有25人相比简直是人口过密。
根据日本神话,公元前660年神武天皇即位,其后他的直系子孙代代继任,现在的天皇是第125代。
古代日本的宪法规定,天皇掌握国家主权,1947年公布了新宪法,规定主权归人民所有,天皇只是国家的象征。
怎样概括日本人的特征呢?
日本人自古就有崇拜太阳、感激太阳的恩惠,努力活得像太阳一样圆满、明亮。所以自古以来就有在元旦那天祭拜太阳(第一次日出)的习俗。过去日本还有每天早晨祭朝日的习惯。
日本的意思就是“日之本源”。日本称父亲为“totosama”,意思就是“像太阳一样尊贵的人”;称母亲为“kakasama”,意思是像太阳一亲明亮地燃烧着的人。

The meaning of Konichiwa

Japanese greet each other with the word “Konichiwa”. This word is also related to the Sun. Japanese sometimes refer to the Sun as Konichi-sama. So saying “Konichiwa”to someone is like saying, “Hi Sun.” This comes from the traditional concept of Japanese being descendents of the Sun.

日本人见面打呼时说“Konichiwa”,这个词也和太阳有关。日本人有时称太阳为“Konichi-sama”,所以说“Konichi-sama”就像在说“嗨,太阳”一样。日本传统思想认为每个人都是太阳的分身。

The Meaning of “sayonara”

So what about the word, “sayonara”? While “Konichiwa”is used to greet someone, “sayonara” is used when parting.
In other words, a conversation between Japanese might go as follows:
“How are you today? Are you still bright and healthy as is the Sun?”
“Yes ,I am”
And then they’ll say “sayonara”,which has the hidden meaning of ,“If you are living with the Sun, then you must be feeling fine.”So the words “Konichiwa”and “sayonara” are linked together in meaning.

那么,“sayonara”是什么意思呢?“Konichiwa”用于和人打招呼时,而“sayonara”则用于和人告别时。
换句话说,典型的日本人之间的对话可能是像下面这样的:
“你好,今天怎么样?你就和太阳一样毫无改变,仍然如此明亮和健康。”
“我很好”
然后他们会说“sayonara”,其中隐含的意思是“如果你和太阳一起生活,你就一定会觉得快乐,”所以“Konichiwa”和“sayonara”在含义上是相关的。

Japanese religion

In Japan, there are various religions including Shintoism, Buddhism, and Christianity. The breakdown is as follows:
Shintoists 104,550,000
Buddhists 95,110,000
Christians  1,760,000
Other religions 11,210,000
Total:  212,630,000
Statistically speaking, the number of believers if twice as large as Japan’s total population, but this is because many households worship both Shintoist and Buddhist gods.
You may find it strange to learn that when you ask Japanese what religion they belong to , the most common answer will be, “I don’t have a religion.”However, if you ask them what sect they belong to, they will give you a specific answer such as jodoshusect or Sodoshu-sect.
Unlike Christians, Shintoists and Buddhists do not have the custom of going to worship services on a weekly basis, and so they are considered non-religions. However, a large portion lf the population does visit shrines and temples during New Years. Japanese traditionally pay respect to their ancestors, and in the past it was common for every home to have both a small family shrines for worshiping the gods of Buddhism and Shintoism. The falling apart of the nuiclear family in modern times has spelled the end to this custom..

日本有神道、佛教、基督教以及其它宗教。各个宗教的信徒数如下:
神道 10455万人
佛教 9511万人
基督教 176万人
其他 1121万人
合计21263万人
根据这个数字,信徒总数似乎是日本总人口的两倍,这是因为有些家庭既信奉神道也信奉佛教。
奇怪的是,当你问日本人他们信什么教时,最通常的回答是“我不信教”。但是如果你问他们的宗教是什么,得到的回答往往是“净士宗”或“曹洞宗”。
和基督教不同,神道和佛教没有每周去教堂祈祷的习惯,所以这些教徒往往被认为无宗教。但是,正月里去神社或寺庙参拜的人很多。日本人是祖先崇拜的民族,过去每家都有佛坛和神龛。现在,随着独生子女家庭增多,这种习惯也逐渐消失了。

Janpnese weddings

In the past, most Japanese participated in various Shintoist or Buddhist ceremonies, weddings funerals Buddhist. In recent times, the trend has been towards Christian and non-denominational weddings, and weddings are generally becoming more simple events.
The average age for a Japanese male to marry is 28or 29, and 26or 27for females. Up until 1970, the average age for marriage was below 25, and so now Japanese are waiting longer until they get married.
Incidentally, one in 3.5 marriages ends in divorce, indicating a rise in the number of divorces.
自古以来,日本的佛教徒就常常在神社举行婚礼,神社办婚礼、寺庙办葬礼的情况是常有的事。最近基督教样式的婚礼增多,婚礼正朝着简单的方向发展。
日本人结婚的平均年龄是男性28~29岁,女性是26~27岁。1970年以前的平均年龄是25岁以下,所以日本人结婚越来越晚。
巧合的是日本的离婚率为每3.5组中就有1组,离婚人数也和人们的结婚年龄一样增加了。

Japanese fathers

In the past Japanese fathers were generally strict with their children, and they were not expected to help their wives with the housework. They left the child rearing to the mothers. Even mow, many Japanese fathers still think this way. On the other hand, a lot of men have started to participate in child rearing and domestic chores. Fathers are now more involved in the teaching of their children.
But many fathers work so hard that they don’t have much time to interact with their children. Japanese fathers spend a lot of time at work, and therefore they often see their only enjoyment as drinking with their coworkers after work. On their days off, the stereotypical Japanese father goes golfing or loafs around the house.
古代日本的父亲很严厉,父亲不动手做家务也是理所当然的事情。
他们把养育孩子完全交难妻子。现在仍有许多父亲保持着这种思维方式。但是现在养孩子和做家务的男性也开始增多,越来越多的父亲也参与到孩子的教育中。
但是也还有许多父亲因为工作繁忙而和孩子接触不多。日本的父亲工作时间很长,所以很多人喜欢在下班后和同事喝一杯。典型的日本父亲形象恐怕就是放假了打打高尔夫球,或者什么也不做,只是在家里消磨时间。

Japanese mothers

An increasing number of Japanese women today work even after getting married. And even after having b baby, it’s likely that the mother will leave the baby at a childcare center in order to keep on working. It’s also becoming more common for mothers to go back to work when their children get older. But others still stay at home to take care of their children. In Japan, mothers are expected to raise their children by themselves: it is not common to hire house workers and babysitters.
In some cases, mothers leave their children to their own mothers and go to work. Other mothers are so busy and can’t ask a grandmother for help that they become exhausted. Mothers learn how to raise their children by reading books after getting married, but more than a few become distressed when things don’t go well.

越来越多的日本妇女即使结婚以后仍然工作。生完孩子以后把孩子送到托儿所,自己继续上班的母亲也有很多。还有一些母亲在孩子长大一点儿以后就重新出去找工作。但是仍然有很多人认为母亲应该待在家里,专心带孩子。日本社会认为母亲就应该负责带孩子。雇保姆和临时保姆的情况并不多见。
有时,母亲会把自己的孩子托给自己的母亲照顾,而自己出去工作。也有一些母亲无法依赖自己的母亲,自己又非常忙,所以过得很辛苦。母亲在结婚以后就开始看育儿书,学习养孩子的方法,但是仍有很多母亲因为带孩子不顺手而烦恼。

Child abuse

Child abuse has been increasing in recent years. That’s because, as ties are weakened in the extended families, those who didn’t learn how to raise children from their own parents don’t know how to interact gently with their children. Unable to control themselves, they lash out at their children, and sometimes the abuse results in death.
Many people who abuse their children were abused in the same way by their parents. In many cases, these parents don’t have any friends or relatives to go to for help and advice.
There have been many cases where children have died when their parents left them in locked cars on b hot summer day. Some parents leave their children in the car while shopping or playing arcade games. They need to learn that this can be very dangerous.
近年来日本虐待儿童的情况有所增加。那是轩为,随着核心家庭的增多,家庭纽带逐渐变得脆弱,很多人没有从自己的父母那里学会如何养孩子,所以他们也就不知道善待孩子。他们不能控制自己冲着孩子发脾气,有时甚至发生虐待儿童致死的事件。
很多虐待儿童的人在自己还是孩子的时候受到过来自父母的虐待。还有许多虐待儿童者往往没有任何可以依靠的朋友或亲戚给他们一些帮助或建议。
炎热的夏季里,被父母锁在密封的汽车里而导致窒息死亡的案例有很多。有些父母去买东西或打羽毛球时就把孩子关在汽车里。他们应该知道这样做是很危险的。

Japanese sports

The major spectator sports in Japan that draw large crowds are professional baseball and soccer. Rugby and volleyball are also popular sports.
The national sport of Japan is sumo, mainly a spectator sport watched on television. In the spring and summer, the widely popular national high school baseball tournament takes place at the Koshien stadium. Japan is perhaps the only country where high school baseball creates so much attention. Players that do well at the Koshien are often scouted out for professional and non-professional baseball teams to become future stars lf the sport.
日本最吸引人的观看比赛主要是职业棒球赛和足球。橄榄球和排球比赛也很受欢迎。
日本的国技是相扑。人们主要在电视上看比赛。春夏两季在甲子园举行高校棒球比赛,人们都很喜欢观看这场比赛。高中棒球比赛在一个国家受到如此关注,恐怕也只有日本了。在甲子园发挥出色的运动员经常被挖到职业或非职业棒球队里去,成为明日之星。

Kabuki

Kabuki, a representative Japanese drama form, had its start in the Edo period (1603 to 1867). It originated with a woman named Okuni or Izumo in the 17th century. At that time, women were prohibited from performing in dramas in public, and so all the roles were played by men.
The kabuki actors wear traditional costumes, and sing in addition to acting. Dramas are based on events that took place before the middle ages, everyday life in the Edo era, and events involving the feudal lords of the Edo period.
It was originally entertainment for the masses. Today, kabuki performances are held at specialized theaters called Kabuki-za, mainly for the more cultured of society. For this reason, most of Japan’s younger generations do not know much about kabuki.
The language of kabuki is difficult to understand, but earphones are provided to explain the story, and there are also earphone services available in English.
Male actors that play the role of females are referred to as oyama. In one performance, usually lasting four or five hours, three or four stories are performed. Kabuki is popular with foreigners as well as Japanese..
歌舞伎是日本的代表戏剧。始于江沪时代 (1603 ~ 1867)。它的鼻祖是17世纪一位叫出去阿国的女性。那时禁止女性在公众面前表演戏剧,所以所有的角色都由男性扮演。
歌舞伎演员身穿传统戏服,除了表演之外还要唱歌。歌舞伎的题材来自中世以前发生的事件、江户时代的庶民生活以及发生在江户时候各个大名藩中的事情。
歌舞伎本是普通百姓的娱乐活动。现在有一个叫歌舞伎座的专门剧场,很多有修养的人都喜欢到这里来看戏,所以现在大部分年轻人几乎不太了解歌舞伎。
歌舞伎中使用的语言很难理解,但是剧场提供耳机,观众可以戴上耳机来了解故事的内容,还有英文解说。
歌舞伎中扮演女性角色的男演员被称作“oyama”。每场演出有3~4个故事,演出持续四五个小时,不仅日本人,连很多外国人也都喜欢看歌舞伎。

Japanese food

The staple of the Japanese diet is rice, rice and soybean curd soup being common breakfast foods. There are also many people who eat bread for breakfast.
Many Americans now enjoy rice, soybean curd, sashimi, and other Japanese dishes, and the large number of Japanese grocery stores in America indicates the popularity of Japanese food. The reason is that Japanese food mostly consists of fish instead of meat, and also soybeans, and so it is considered good for the health. Foods that are most well received by foreigners are tempura, sukiyaki, sushi, sashimi, buckwheat noodles, and soybean curd.
Tempura
This dish mostly consists of deep-fried eggplant, squash, sweet potato, and other vegetables, along with shrimp and Fish. One theory is that the word tempura came from the Spanish tempera, meaning temperature. Tempura is eaten with a special soy sauce-based dip.
Sukiyaki
Sukiyaki is one of the representative foods of Japan. The naming comes from the farmer’w spade sometimes used to cook on. Sukiyaki refers directly to broiling beef on the spade, along with soybean curd, leeks, and vegetables. The seasoning includes soy sauce, sweet sake, and sugar.
Sushi
Sushi is another food that represents Japanese cuisine, piping hot rice is mixed with vinegar, sugar, and salt. Two major types of sushi are nigiri-zushi originated in the ancient days of Tokyo when it was still called Edo. A rectangle cake of rice is formed, and then a slice of raw fish or other topping is placed on top.
It is said that sushi got its start as a snack eaten at intermissions of kabuki performances. As a result, such rice balls are called maku-no-uchi, a term which directly refers to the intermissions. A common lunch box is also referred to as maku-no-uchi.
Sashimi
Sashimi is the sliced strips of fresh fish, making Japanese one of the few peoples in the world to eat raw fish. The most common types of fish used are sea beam, tuna, and bonito. The fish used in sashimi does not have the smell usually associated with fish because it is always fresh. Sashimi is eaten with soy sauce, enhanced by grated radish, ginger or green Japanese horseradish.
Buckwheat noodles
Buckwheat noodles or soba is also a typical Japanese dish. There are some people that eat soba at least once a day. Many office workers make it a habit to have soba for lunch. Soba noodles are a mixture of buckwheat, flour and eggs. It looks similar to spaghetti in shape. It is first boiled, and then dipped in a soup made of soy sauce, salt, sweet sake, and bonito shavings as it is being eaten. Because soba is long, it is considered a symbol of long life.
Soybean curd
Soybean curd, called tofu is an ingredient originating in china that is made from the soybean. To make tofu, first soak beans in water for about 10 to24 hours. The softened beans are boiled, and then formed into blocks 10cm by 6cm by 4cm.
Soybeans, white and gelatinous, are a rich source of protein. A dish called hiyayako is eaten without cooking it, along with soy sauce, leeks, ginger, and so forth. Tofu is cut into small cubes and eaten in bean paste soup. It’s also used as an ingredient in sukiyaki. Tofu is becoming popular in the United States and Europe as a health food.
日本人的主食是米饭,早饭就是米饭和酱汤。也有很多人早饭吃面包。
最近很多美国人也开始喜欢吃米饭、豆腐和生鱼片,美国街头随处可见日本饭馆,可见日本料理在美国受欢迎的程度。因为日本菜的材料主要是鱼和大豆,肉很少,这对健康很有好处。外国人最熟知的日本菜是天妇罗、鸡素烧、寿司、荞麦面条和豆腐等。
天妇罗
天妇罗主要是茄子、南瓜、甘薯等菜类以及虾、鱼等的油炸食品。有一种说法认为“天妇罗”的语源是西班牙语“tempera(温度)”。吃天妇罗时要蘸着一种特制的油,这种油的主要成分是酱油。
鸡素烧
鸡素烧是日本料理的代表之一。古代使用铁锹来做鸡素烧,所以得来这个名字。按照字面意思,“Sukiyaki”就是在铁锹(suki)上面烤牛肉、豆腐和韭菜等蔬菜。调味品用酱油、甜酒和糖等。
寿司
寿司也是日本代表食品之一,其做法是在蒸熟的热米饭里搀上醋、糖和盐。
据说寿司本来是给观看歌舞伎的人在幕间休息时吃的小点心。所以饭团被称作“幕之内”(幕和幕之间)。幕之内便当就由此而来。
生鱼片
生鱼片使用的是切成一片片的生鱼肉,日本是世界上少数几个吃生鱼的民族之一。生鱼片里使用的主要是大头鱼、金枪鱼和鲣鱼。这些鱼没有鱼特殊的腥味,因为只使用新鲜的鱼。吃生鱼片时要蘸着酱油,如果加上萝卜丝、生姜和芥末,味道就更美了。
荞麦面条
这也是日本人常吃的食品。很多人一天至少吃一次荞麦面条,还有很多公司工作的人习惯了午饭吃面条。荞麦面条的原料是荞麦粉、小麦粉和鸡蛋,外形很象意大利通心粉。吃荞麦面条时先煮熟,然后蘸上由酱油、盐、甜酒和鲣鱼干做成的汤汁。细长的面条象征着长寿。
豆腐
豆腐的原料是大豆,是古代由中国传来的食品。做豆腐时先用水浸泡大豆12~24小时,然后把已经泡软的大豆磨碎,做成横6cm,竖10cm、高4cm的四角正方体。
大豆磨好以后颜色雪白,呈凝乳状,含有优质植物性蛋白质。有一种叫hiyayako的食品是蘸着酱油、韭菜、生姜等吃的生豆腐。豆腐被切成细条,盛在酱汤碗里。鸡素烧里常常带有这种食品。最近豆腐作为健康食品在欧美也开始流行起来。

Flower arranging and tea ceremony

Flower arranging
Flower arranging, or ikebana, is well known as a part of Japanese culture. This Japanese form of flower arranging evolved during the Heian period (794 to 1192)as an art form. Ikebana and tea ceremony were considered two essential skills that every woman needed to study before getting married. Now ,they are only for those who happen to be interested.
There are various schools of the ikebana art, including Ikenobo, Ohara, and Sogetsu-ryu. Inside a vase, a spiked frog is placed to keep the flowers stems standing. Ikebana has now spread to other parts of the world.
Tea ceremony
The tea ceremony is a complicated form of etiquette and hospitality, formed into an art in the 16th century by a man named Rikyu. The tea ceremony is a form of aesthetic enjoyment, especially popular with women. Some junior high and high school students also join tea ceremony clubs, considered a good way to learn etiquette and manners.
When the tea is served, there are strict procedures established for drinking is. First, the teacup is picked up off the mat, and then it is turned clockwise two or three times. After a sip is taken, the cup is turned the other direction and put back down. While a light tea called sencha is the daily tea, a thicker tea called macha is used in the tea ceremony.
插花
插花是日本文化中闻名遐迩的一部分。插花作为艺术形式发展于平安时代(794~1192)。第二次世界大战结束以前,插花和茶道是单身女性结婚前必须学习的教养科目。现在只有有兴趣的人才学习。
插花有许多流派,如池坊派、小原派和草月派等。插花中为了让花茎在花瓶中固定住,要使用“剑山”。现在海外也有很多女性开始学习插花。
茶道
茶道的礼节和招待方式都非常复杂。16世纪的利休将茶道发展成为一门艺术。茶道可以说是一种美的娱东,在女性中间特别受欢迎。初、高中的学生中还有人参加茶道部,这对学习茶道的礼仪很有帮助。
茶端出来以后,必须严格遵守饮用的步骤。首先把茶碗拿在手里,顺时针转两或三圈。喝完茶以后再逆时针转一下碗,放下来。茶道中使用抹茶,但日常生活中喝得更多多的是煎茶。

I have a dream

I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
I have a dream today.
I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama ,whose governor’s lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and little white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers.
I have a dream today.
I have b dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.
This is our hope. This is the faith with which I return to the south. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.
This will be the day when all of god’s children will be able to sing with a new meaning. “‘my country,’ tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim’s pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring. ”
And if America is to be a great nation this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of new Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania!
Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado!
Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.
But not only that.
Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.
Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.
Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi, from every mountainside,
let freedom ring! And when this happens, when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last, free at last. Thank God Almighty, we are free at last."

我梦想有一天,我的四个孩子将生活在一个不是以皮肤的颜色,而是以品格的优劣作为评判标准的国家里。
我今天怀有一个梦想。
我梦想有一天,亚拉巴马州会有所改变——尽管该州州长现在仍滔滔不绝地说什么要对联帮法令提出异议和拒绝执行——在那里,黑人儿童能够和白人儿童兄弟姐妹般地携手并行。
我今天怀有一个梦想
我梦想有一天,深谷弥合,高山夷平,歧路化坦途,曲径成通衢,上帝的光华再现,普天下生灵共谒。
这是我们的希望。这是我将带回南方去的信念,我们就能从绝望之山开采出希望之石。有了这个信念,我们就能把这个国家的嘈杂、刺耳的争吵声,变为充满手足之情的悦耳交响曲。有了这个信念,我们就能一同工作,一同祈祝祷,一同斗争,一同入狱,一同维护自由,因为我们知道,我们终有一天会获得自由。
到了这一天,上帝的所有孩子都能以新的含义高唱这首歌:我的祖国,可爱的自由之邦,我为您歌唱。这是我祖先终老的地方,这是早期移民自豪的地方,让自由之声,响彻每一座山岗。
如果美国要成为伟大的国家,这一点必须实现。因此,让自由之声响彻新罕布什尔州的巍峨高峰!
让自由之声响彻纽约州的崇山峻岭!
让自由之声响彻宾夕法尼亚州的阿勒格尼高峰!
让自由之声响彻科罗拉多州的婀娜群峰!
让自由之声响彻佐治亚州的石山!
让自由之声响彻田纳西州的望山!
让自由之声响彻密西西比州的一座座山峰,一个个土丘!让自由之声响彻每一座山岗!
当我们让自由之声轰响,当我们让自由之声响彻每一个大村小庄,每一个州府城镇,我们就能加速这一天的到来。那时,上帝的所有孩子,黑人和白人,犹太教徒和非犹太教徒,耶稣教徒和天主教徒,将能携手同唱那首古老的黑人灵歌:
“终于自由了!终于自由了!感谢全能的上帝,我们终于自由了!”
离线kkpop

只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2007-03-14
adadad
离线oneofas
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2007-03-18
thx for your sharing
离线soso0406
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2007-03-20
看看了
离线godkillua
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2007-03-20